Taylee looks so old from when I saw her last. She actually looks like a person now and not a midget toddler. Oh, how time passes...so slowly.
I thought that this past week. She is getting older...
It's not all bad...soon, she'll be able to be more useful.
Katie is so beautiful! I think I saw her last at my wedding 7 yrs ago.
She told us the other day she was going to go to China to be a She worker......whatever that means.
Post a Comment
.......The only thing in my life worth posting
5 comments:
Taylee looks so old from when I saw her last. She actually looks like a person now and not a midget toddler. Oh, how time passes...so slowly.
I thought that this past week. She is getting older...
It's not all bad...soon, she'll be able to be more useful.
Katie is so beautiful! I think I saw her last at my wedding 7 yrs ago.
She told us the other day she was going to go to China to be a She worker......whatever that means.
Post a Comment