well as she will tell you, as long as she can see the TV i get at least 15 min. But let me tell you she still asks how much longer. Kind of like...Are we there yet? but is it Are you done yet?
But then when it is done she loves the attention of people noticing, so she goes with it. You the know center of attention thing is a big plus for her.
6 comments:
That looks like fun.
You are lucky that you are a patient woman and you have a patient child. I can barely make her set still to put it in pony tails! How do you do it?
With Taylee, I'm sure she has to use Valium.
As of yet, I haven't even had THAT kind of commitment.
well as she will tell you, as long as she can see the TV i get at least 15 min. But let me tell you she still asks how much longer. Kind of like...Are we there yet? but is it Are you done yet?
But then when it is done she loves the attention of people noticing, so she goes with it. You the know center of attention thing is a big plus for her.
Even then, she doesn't want me to do her hair. I think you offer her money or something.
Post a Comment