
Tiley and Jaxx with Aunt Bonnie

Jaxx just chilling. Showing off his two teeth

WWWWWWhyyyy

Taylee with her mini snowman

Taylee with Princess Snow-woman

Jaxx with Taylees wig wants to be a singing superstar

Taylee on her official birthday She turned 5
For Becca....Here Jaxx is grabbing the side of the play pen
and pulling himself up.
5 comments:
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! HE is soo big!!!! I miss him sooooo much!!!!
and Taylee in the 5th birthday picture she looks SSSSOOOOOOOOOO much older she really does!!!!!
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!
I miss them too!! It is way too quiet without them. You guys aren't coming soon enough. You need to plan to come out the beginning of December and stay till after the wedding.
Am I the only one who thinks Bonnie looks so stoned?
Chelcie, I want a print out of that one where Jaxx is frowning. A print out that is 5x7.
I MISS YOU GUYS OH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!
Post a Comment