Friday, November 14, 2008

My kewpie doll


My little kewpie doll!

5 comments:

Aunt Me said...

He is just TOOOOOOO cute for words!!!!! His Aunt Me misses him soooooo much!!!!

Dan said...

I always wondered what a kewpie doll looked like, and now I know.

I'm related to one.

The Special Limited Edition Jaxx model. Only available in Utah.

Jeremy said...

The Jaxx model needs to come with a mute botton. He is soo much fun. He is starting to become a little person. He likes to stand in the crib and walk along the edges holding the sides. Fun stuff

Becca said...

JEREMY you have got to video that and put it on here! I m not kidding!!!! And that picture is sssssooooo CUTE!!

Amy said...

I never knew that doll had a name.

You should do his hair like that ALWAYS. He would NEVER get beat up or mocked.